Assorted word droppings from around the interwebs.
- From Java to .Net Core - what a Java developer needs to know to succeed in the hot, new, fast, cloud-ready open-source ecosystem.
- How To Get Developers To Adopt Your Product
- Tackling Visibility in Microservices
- Is Conway’s Law real?
- SPDX: An Ingredient Label on Steroids
- Two Dandy Queries for SPDX
- The Independence Day Time Warp (A Java 8 date puzzler)
- A quick puzzler with Java Optionals
- A Case for Wizards
- Documenting the Software Supply Chain with Linked Data (Fall, 2016). An introduction to SPDX. The examples are available here.