My assorted word droppings left around the interwebs.
- Field Notes from (remote) Software Engineer Interviews
- Avoiding Coupling in CI/CD Pipelines
- PowerShell Hacks for Azure App Service
- Tiny Tweaks for PowerShell Perfection - Making PowerShell even more enjoyable to use.
- Power(Shell) to the People - Why Linux and OS X users can fall in love with PowerShell.
- How to Make Your Tech Talk Suck - Or, if you prefer, how not to.
- The Bias Checklist - How bias cripples decision-making in open organizations and what you can do about it.
- Tackling Visibility in Microservices
- Why People and Businesses Get Blindsided by Threats
- Why commercialized open source is a good thing
- From Java to .Net Core - what a Java developer needs to know to succeed in the hot, new, fast, cloud-ready open-source ecosystem.
- How To Get Developers To Adopt Your Product
- Is Conway’s Law real?
- SPDX: An Ingredient Label on Steroids
- Two Dandy Queries for SPDX
- The Independence Day Time Warp (A Java 8 date puzzler)
- A quick puzzler with Java Optionals
- A Case for Wizards
- Developing Ansible Playbooks on Windows with Visual Studio Code and DevTestLabs - a mini presentation for Red Hat Summit 2019.
- DevOps: From Hype to Hyperspeed. Implementing DevOps with AzureDevOps, ACR, and AKS.
- PowerShell: The Open-Source CLI Engine that Can. A journey through making cross-platform CLIs with PowerShell.
- Documenting the Software Supply Chain with Linked Data (Fall, 2016). An introduction to SPDX. The examples are available here.